Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Assignment #4


Podcast

Pod-casting is a wonderful tool to reach an audience without having to write
an article. I would much rather listen to a pod cast, than to read an article on
the same subject matter. I did not know how much work went into producing a
pod cast. Judy Scharf's Pod cast collection is the most helpful to myself, as she
goes through the entire process of producing a pod cast. I think producing a
pod cast will be challenging, however I think it will also be fun and I can not wait
to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Broderick,

    I agree that podcasting is a great tool for teachers to use in their classrooms. It is also a fun way for students to become engaged with activities such as reading and writing.

    Your summary of podcasting was quite short and could use more details. There were a few grammatical errors in your post. For example, you spelled podcasting several different ways (podcast, pod-casting, pod cast). Make sure to stick with the same spelling throughout the post; the correct way would be "podcast" with no space or hyphen. Also, "cannot" in your last sentence does not have a space between the words.

    You seem to have understood the big picture behind our assignment for the week, but I would try to add some more details about the information and about your responses to the information provided.

    ReplyDelete